Since 2006, Amazon Web Services has been the world’s most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud. AWS has been continually expanding its services to support virtually any workload, and it now has more than 200 fully featured services for compute, storage, databases, networking, analytics, machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT), mobile, security, hybrid, virtual and augmented reality (VR and AR), media, and application development, deployment, and management from 99 Availability Zones within 31 geographic regions, with announced plans for 15 more Availability Zones and five more AWS Regions in Canada, Israel, Malaysia, New Zealand, and Thailand. Millions of customers—including the fastest-growing startups, largest enterprises, and leading government agencies—trust AWS to power their infrastructure, become more agile, and lower costs. To learn more about AWS, visit aws.amazon.com.
- Built ON AWS
- Beyond Identity is a security company solving the global problem of identity access. As a result, building on highly secure cloud infrastructure that can scale with rapid adoption growth to provide industry-leading availability and performance was paramount. Additionally, because credential risk isn’t bound by any national borders, a partner with a global footprint was equally important. With that in mind, building Beyond Identity’s phishing-resistant multi-factor authentication platform on AWS was an easy choice- and one that has enabled countless organizations to shut the door on credential-based vulnerabilities.
- Built INTO AWS
- AWS IAM Identity Center
- Beyond Identity’s Secure Workforce strong authentication solution can further enhance AWS IAM’s security and access management capabilities by providing passwordless, phishing resistant MFA to applications managed by AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM).
- AWS Verified Access
- Beyond Identity’s Secure Workforce integration into AWS Verified Access provides strong, phishing-resistant authentication for remote application access. This includes device security posture checks at authentication and continuously thereafter to ensure device meets security policy and restrict access to risky and vulnerable devices.
- Amazon Cognito
- Beyond Identity’s Secure Customers strong authentication solution can provide frictionless passwordless, phishing resistant MFA to Amazon Cognito, removing friction from the end-user experience and enabling organizations to acquire more customers and eliminate account takeover fraud.
- AWS CodeCommit
- Beyond Identity’s Secure DevOps ensures verified code commit signing at enterprise scale with AWS CodeCommit. Beyond Identity cuts through the anonymity to provide a secure, scalable way for development and DevOps teams to immutably sign and verify the author of every commit.
- Admins can control which devices can create keys and manage key revocation.
- Beyond Identity automatically mints the GPG key in the Trusted Platform Module (TPM) on their computer. For the first time, GPG keys are tied to a corporate identity and the private key can’t be accessed or moved off the device.
- AWS IAM Identity Center