Rising software supply chain risk
Attackers continue to exploit vulnerabilities in modern DevOps environments. Recent attacks ranging from Solarwinds and Kaseya to one of the most expensive in history—NotPetya—have shown the real exposure and massive cost of these attacks.
Companies have moved their agile software development life cycle (SDLC) to the cloud. Today, source code is one of a company's most valuable assets. In distributed cloud-based development environments, engineers can access and update source code anywhere from any device.
Verifiable source code provenance
- Sign every source code commit from a verified corporate identity
- Control which devices are able to commit code
- Prevent merging code from unverified identities into the main branch
- Log every authentication event and source code commit for forensics and immutable evidence
- Automate security as part of your SDLC